Williams uses lists, graphs, examples, and friendly language to help readers understand the vocabulary and significance of chaos theory. The book will help scientists and students outside mathematics to use the concepts of chaos in working with data and will help interested lay readers grasp the fundamentals of chaos theory.
"As a teacher, I am always surprised at how quickly I forget what it is like on the other side of the classroom sitting at a student's desk. Reading Chaos Theory Tamed by Garnett P. Williams was a valuable experience that brought me in touch with those feelings again."
-- The Mathematics Teacher
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Water, Potassium, Sodium, Chloride, and Sulfate (2004)
- Biological, Social, and Organizational Components of Success for Women in Academic Science and Engineering: Workshop Report (2006)
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Energy, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Fat, Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Protein, and Amino Acids (Macronutrients) (2005)
- Mineral Requirements for Military Personnel: Levels Needed for Cognitive and Physical Performance During Garrison Training (2006)
- Nutrient Composition of Rations for Short-Term, High-Intensity Combat Operations (2005)
- View All Related Titles
SIGN UP FOR...
New Title Emails
Read about the newest releases and receive special offers.