- Protecting Those Who Serve:The Latest in Military Health Care
Institute of Medicine
- Improving the Presumptive Disability Decision-Making Process for Veterans
Committee on Evaluation of the Presumptive Disability Decision-Making Process for Veterans, Jonathan M. Samet and Catherine C. Bodurow, Editors
6 x 9, 813 pages, 2008.
- The Utility of Proximity-Based Herbicide Exposure Assessment in Epidemiologic Studies of Vietnam Veterans
Committee on Making Best Use of the Agent Orange Exposure Reconstruction Model
6 x 9, 160 pages, 2008.
- A 21st Century System for Evaluating Veterans for Disability Benefits
Committee on Medical Evaluation of Veterans for Disability Compensation, Michael McGeary, Morgan A. Ford, Susan R. McCutchen, and David K. Barnes, Editors, Institute of Medicine
6 x 9, 406 pages, 2007.
- PTSD Compensation and Military Service
Committee on Veterans� Compensation for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Institute of Medicine and National Research Council
6 x 9, 264 pages, 2007.
- Long-Term Health Effects of Participation in Project SHAD (Shipboard Hazard and Defense)
William F. Page, Heather A. Young, and Harriet M. Crawford, authors, with Oversight from the Advisory Panel for the Study of Long-Term Health Effects of Participation in Project SHAD
8 1/2 x 11, 142 pages, 2007.
- Improving the Social Security Disability Decision Process
Committee on Improving the Disability Decision Process: SSA's Listing of Impairments and Agency Access to Medical Expertise, John D. Stobo, Michael McGeary, and David K. Barnes, Editors
6 x 9, 290 pages, 2007.