- Biosecurity Challenges of the Global Expansion of High-Containment Biological Laboratories
Alison K. Hottes, Benjamin Rusek, and Fran Sharples, Rapporteurs; Committee on Anticipating Biosecurity Challenges of the Global Expansion of High-Containment Biological Laboratories; National Academy of Sciences and National Research Council
8 1/2 x 11, 216 pages, 2012.
- Global Security Engagement:A New Model for Cooperative Threat Reduction
Committee on Strengthening and Expanding the Department of Defense Cooperative Threat Program
6 x 9, 180 pages, 2009.
- Future of the Nuclear Security Environment in 2015:Proceedings of a Russian-U.S. Workshop
Ashot A. Sarkisov and Rose Gottemoeller, Editors; Joint Committees on the Future of the Nuclear Security Environment in 2015; in cooperation with the Russian Academy of Sciences; National Research Council
8 1/2 x 11, 309 pages, 2009.
- English-Chinese, Chinese-English Nuclear Security Glossary
Committee on the U.S.-Chinese Glossary of Nuclear Security Terms, National Research Council
7 x 10, 274 pages, 2008.
- Science and Technology to Counter Terrorism: Proceedings of an Indo-U.S. Workshop
Roddam Narasimha and Arvind Kumar, Editors, Stephen P. Cohen and Rita Guenther, Editors, National Academy of Sciences, In cooperation with International Strategic and Security Studies Programme of the National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India
8 1/2 x 11, 180 pages, 2007.