More Titles from » Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education
- Reducing Underage Drinking: A Collective Responsibility
Richard J. Bonnie and Mary Ellen O'Connell, Editors, Committee on Developing a Strategy to Reduce and Prevent Underage Drinking, Board on Children, Youth, and Families, National Research Council
6 x 9, 760 pages, 2004.
- Planning for Two Transformations in Education and Learning Technology:
Report of a Workshop
Roy Pea, Wm. A. Wulf, Stuart W. Elliott, and Martha A. Darling, Editors, Committee on Improving Learning with Information Technology, National Research Council
6 x 9, 144 pages, 2003.
- Monitoring International Labor Standards: Human Capital Investment:Summary of a Workshop
Monica Ulewicz, Editor, National Research Council
6 x 9, 58 pages, 2003.
- Learning and Instruction: A SERP Research Agenda
M. Suzanne Donovan and James W. Pellegrino, Editors, Panel on Learning and Instruction, Strategic Education Research Partnership, National Research Council
7 x 10, 176 pages, 2003.
- Confronting Chronic Neglect: The Education and Training of Health Professionals on Family Violence
Felicia Cohn, Marla E. Salmon, and John D. Stobo, Editors, Committee on the Training Needs of Health Professionals to Respond to Family Violence, Board on Children, Youth, and Families
6 x 9, 368 pages, 2002.