More Titles from » Board on Neuroscience and Behavioral Health
- Spinal Cord Injury: Progress, Promise, and Priorities
Catharyn T. Liverman, Bruce M. Altevogt, Janet E. Joy, and Richard T. Johnson, Editors, Committee on Spinal Cord Injury
6 x 9, 360 pages, 2005.
- Health Literacy: A Prescription to End Confusion
Lynn Nielsen-Bohlman, Allison M. Panzer, David A. Kindig, Editors, Committee on Health Literacy
6 x 9, 368 pages, 2004.
- Improving Medical Education: Enhancing the Behavioral and Social Science Content of Medical School Curricula
Patricia A. Cuff, Neal Vanselow, Editors, Committee on Behavioral and Social Sciences in Medical School Curricula
6x9, 168 pages, 2004.
- New Treatments for Addiction: Behavioral, Ethical, Legal, and Social Questions
Henrick J. Harwood and Tracy G. Myers, Editors, Committee on Immunotherapies and Sustained-Release Formulations for Treating Drug Addiction, National Research Council
6x9, 320 pages, 2004.
- Research Training in Psychiatry Residency: Strategies for Reform
Michael T. Abrams, Kathleen Patchan, and Thomas F. Boat, Editors, Committee on Incorporating Research into Psychiatry Residency Training.
6x9, 272 pages, 2003.
- Preparing for the Psychological Consequences of Terrorism: A Public Health Strategy
Committee on Responding to the Psychological Consequences of Terrorism, Adrienne Stith Butler, Allison M. Panzer, Lewis R. Goldfrank, Editors
6x9, 184 pages, 2003.
- Stem Cells and the Future of Regenerative Medicine
Committee on the Biological and Biomedical Applications of Stem Cell Research, Commission on Life Sciences, National Research Council, Board on Neuroscience and Behavioral Health, Institute of Medicine
7 x 10, 112 pages, 2002.