11. J.Mariyappan and D.Anderson, Imperial College London. 2001. “Thematic Review of GEF-Financed Solar Thermal Projects.” Monitoring and Evaluation Paper 7. Washington D.C.: Global Environment Facility.
12. Enermodal Engineering Limited (in conjunction with Marbek Resource Consultants, Ltd.). 1999. “Cost Reduction Study for Solar Thermal Power Plants.” Report prepared for the World Bank, May.
13.H.Price and D.Kearney. 1999. “Parabolic Trough Roadmap: A Pathway for Sustained Commercial Development and Deployment of Parabolic Trough Technology.” Springfield, Va.: National Technical Information Service. January.
14. E.DeMeo and J.F.Galdo. 1997. “Renewable Energy Technology Characterizations,” USDOE/EERE and EPRI, TR-109496. Washington, D.C., and Palo Alto, Calif. December.
15. T.Mancini, G.Nakarado, G.Kolb, H.Price, and M.Prarie. 1998. “White Paper: Making a CSP Project Happen,” Project Thunderbolt Report, July 8.
16. National Energy Policy Development Group. 2001. “National Energy Policy: Report of the National Energy Policy Development Group.” Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, May.