114. Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Program (www.seer.cancer.gov). 2003. SEER*Stat Database: Incidence—SEER 9 Registry Public-Use, Nov. 2002 Submission (1973-2000). National Cancer Institute, DCCPS, Surveillance Research Program, Cancer Statistics Branch.
115. Tabar L, Yen MF, Vitak B, Chen HH, Smith RA, Duffy SW. 2003. Mammography service screening and mortality in breast cancer patients: 20-year follow-up before and after introduction of screening. Lancet 361(9367):1405-1410.
116. Taplin SH, Ichikawa LE, Kerlikowske K, Ernster VL, Rosenberg RD, Yankaskas BC, Carney PA, Geller BM, Urban N, Dignan MB, Barlow WE, Ballard-Barbash R, Sickles EA. 2002. Concordance of breast imaging reporting and data system assessments and management recommendations in screening mammography. Radiology 222(2):529-535.
117. Trevino M. 2003. Air Force Teleradiology Project aims to alleviate staff shortages: plan could even out workflow and improve access to subspecialty reads. Accessed May 13, 2002. Web Page. Available at: http://www.diagnosticimaging.com/pacsweb/cover/cover05090202.shtml.
118. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. 2003, June 3. About Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA). Web Page. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/mammography/mqsa-rev.html.
119. United States General Accounting Office. 2002. Mammography—Capacity Generally Exists to Deliver Services. Washington, DC: GAO.
120. United States General Accounting Office. 2003. Medical Malpractice: Implications of Rising Premiums on Access to Health Care. Washington, DC: GAO.
121. Viehweg P, Lampe D, Buchmann J, Heywang-Kobrunner SH. 2000. In situ and minimally invasive breast cancer: morphologic and kinetic features on contrast-enhanced MR imaging. MAGMA 11(3):129-137.
122. Wivell G, Denton ER, Eve CB, Inglis JC, Harvey I. 2003. Can radiographers read screening mammograms? Clin Radiol 58(1):63-67.
123. Wojcik BE, Spinks MK, Stein CR. 2003. Effects of screening mammography on the comparative survival rates of African American, white, and Hispanic beneficiaries of a comprehensive health care system. Breast J 9(3):175-183.
124. Wooding D. 2003, July 8. PERsonal perFORmance in Mammographic Screening. Accessed May 12, 2004. Web Page. Available at: http://ibs.derby.ac.uk/performs/index.shtml.
125. Zheng B, Hardesty LA, Poller WR, Sumkin JH, Golla S. 2003. Mammography with computer-aided detection: reproducibility assessment initial experience. Radiology 228(1):58-62.