The following HTML text is provided to enhance online
readability. Many aspects of typography translate only awkwardly to HTML.
Please use the page image
as the authoritative form to ensure accuracy.
Saving Women’s Lives: Strategies for Improving Breast Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
68. Thornton H, Edwards A, Baum M. 2003. Women need better information about routine mammography. BMJ 327(7406):101-103.
69. Ursin G, Ma H, Wu AH, Bernstein L, Salane M, Parisky YR, Astrahan M, Siozon CC, Pike MC. 2003. Mammographic density and breast cancer in three ethnic groups. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 12(4):332-338.
70. Woloshin S, Schwartz LM, Tremmel J, Welch HG. 2001. Direct-to-consumer advertisements for prescription drugs: what are Americans being sold? Lancet 358(9288): 1141-1146.
71. Wooster R, Weber BL. 2003. Breast and ovarian cancer. N Engl J Med 348(23):2339-2347.
72. Yaffe MJ, Boyd NF, Byng JW, Jong RA, Fishell E, Lockwood GA, Little LE, Tritchler DL. 1998. Breast cancer risk and measured mammographic density. Eur J Cancer Prev 7(Suppl 1):S47-S55.
73. Ziv E, Shepherd J, Smith-Bindman R, Kerlikowske K. 2003. Mammographic breast density and family history of breast cancer. J Natl Cancer Inst 95(7):556-558.