The following HTML text is provided to enhance online
readability. Many aspects of typography translate only awkwardly to HTML.
Please use the page image
as the authoritative form to ensure accuracy.
Saving Women’s Lives: Strategies for Improving Breast Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
61. Rosenberg A. 2003. Private Payers’ Perspectives on Adoption of New Breast Cancer Detection Technologies. Institute of Medicine Workshop: From Development to Adoption of New Approaches to Breast Cancer Detection and Diagnosis.
62. Sateren WB, Trimble EL, Abrams J, Brawley O, Breen N, Ford L, McCabe M, Kaplan R, Smith M, Ungerleider R, Christian MC. 2002. How sociodemographics, presence of oncology specialists, and hospital cancer programs affect accrual to cancer treatment trials. J Clin Oncol 20(8):2109-2117.
63. Sung NS, Crowley WF Jr, Genel M, Salber P, Sandy L, Sherwood LM, Johnson SB, Catanese V, Tilson H, Getz K, Larson EL, Scheinberg D, Reece EA, Slavkin H, Dobs A, Grebb J, Martinez RA, Korn A, Rimoin D. 2003. Central challenges facing the national clinical research enterprise. JAMA 289(10):1278-1287.
64. The ALLHAT Officers and Coordinators for the ALLHAT Collaborative Research Group. 2002. Major outcomes in high-risk hypertensive patients randomized to angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor or calcium channel blocker vs diuretic: the Antihypertensive and Lipid-Lowering Treatment to Prevent Heart Attack Trial (ALLHAT). JAMA 288(23):2981-2997.
65. Tunis S. 2003. CMS Perspectives on Adoption of New Breast Cancer Detection Technologies. Institute of Medicine Workshop: From Development to Adoption of New Approaches to Breast Cancer Detection and Diagnosis. Washington DC: Institute of Medicine.
69. Wagner L. 2004. A test before its time? FDA stalls distribution process of proteomic test. J Natl Cancer Inst 96(7):500-501.
70. Wang JG, Staessen JA, Heagerty AM. 2003. Ongoing trials: what should we expect after ALLHAT? Curr Hypertens Rep 5(4):340-345.
71. Whiting P, Rutjes AW, Reitsma JB, Bossuyt PM, Kleijnen J. 2003. The development of QUADAS: a tool for the quality assessment of studies of diagnostic accuracy included in systematic reviews. BMC Med Res Methodol 3(1):25.
72. Winslow R, Hensley S. 2002, December 18. Dose of reality: study questions high cost of drugs for hypertension. The Wall Street Journal.