9. Flamm BL. 1997. Once a cesarean, always a controversy. Obstet Gynecol 90(2):312-315.
10. Frost & Sullivan. 2003. U.S. Computer Aided Detection (CAD) Markets—An Analysis of an Emerging Market. MC897194. New York: Frost & Sullivan.
11. Gad S, Scheuner MT, Pages-Berhouet S, Caux-Moncoutier V, Bensimon A, Aurias A, Pinto M, Stoppa-Lyonnet D. 2001. Identification of a large rearrangement of the BRCA1 gene using colour bar code on combed DNA in an American breast/ovarian cancer family previously studied by direct sequencing. J Med Genet 38(6):388-392.
12. Leonard-Barton DA. 1995. Wellsprings of Knowledge: Building and Sustaining the Sources of Innovation. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press.
13. Lewin Group. 2001. Outlook for Medical Technology: Will Patients Get the Care They Need? Falls Church, VA: Lewin Group.
14. Maanen JV, Barley S, Frost P, Moore L, Louis M, Lundberg C, Martin J. 1985. Organizational Culture. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage. Pp. 31-53.
15. National Cancer Institute. 2001, April 6. High Dose Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer: History. Accessed June 21, 2003. Web Page. Available at: http://www.nci.nih.gov/clinicaltrials/developments/high-dose-chemo-history0501.
16. Palmer K. 2003, January 7. Battle over gene test. Toronto Star.
17. Peterson ED, Coombs LP, DeLong ER, Haan CK, Ferguson TB. 2004. Procedural volume as a marker of quality for CABG surgery. JAMA 291(2):195-201.
18. Pisano GP, Bohmer RJM, Edmunson AC. 2001. Organizational differences in rates of learning: evidence from the adoption of minimally invasive cardiac surgery. Manag Sci 47(6):752-768.
19. Ridley EL. 2003, April 30. Shift to full-field digital units will spur mammography market. Accessed December 20, 2003. Web Page. Available at: http://www.auntminnie.com/default.asp?Sec=sup&Sub=wom&Pag=dis&ItemId=58036.
20. Rogers EM. 1995. Diffusion of Innovations. 4th ed. New York: Free Press.
21. Sevilla C, Julian-Reynier C, Eisinger F, Stoppa-Lyonnet D, Bressac-de Paillerets B, Sobol H, Moatti JP. 2003. Impact of gene patents on the cost-effective delivery of care: the case of BRCA1 genetic testing. Int J Technol Assess Health Care 19(2):287-300.
22. Shahian DM. 2004. Improving cardiac surgery quality—volume, outcome, process? JAMA 291(2):246-248.
23. Sharf BF. 2001. Out of the closet and into the legislature: breast cancer stories. Health Aff (Millwood) 20(1):213-218.
24. U.S. General Accounting Office. 1996. Health Insurance: Coverage of Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation for Breast Cancer. Washington, DC: GAO.
25. Walpole IR, Dawkins HJ, Sinden PD, O’Leary PC. 2003. Human gene patents: the possible impacts on genetic services healthcare. Med J Aust 179(4):203.