Please list the most significant/current problems your country has to face in the field of POPs. Please order in priority 1, 2, 3 etc.
__Improper storage, incineration, or recycling
__Lack of labeling of hazardous chemicals on sale
__Lack of expertise on chemicals training and technology centre
__Ignorance of the dangers among officials associated with chemicals capacity building
__The sector's obsolete technology and equipment
__Lack of an integrated prevention system for major industrial accidents and preparation of an emergency plan of action
__Lack of resources (financial and technical support)
__Other (please specify):
Where possible, please briefly indicate what is needed to solve these problems:
What expectations do you have for the implementation of Stockholm conventions in USA and in China in period 2004-2014? Please indicate your expected order of priorities for achievement.
1. Development of funding and management mechanisms for the Stockholm Conventions
2. Exchange of experience in management of pesticides and out-of-date chemicals
3. Development of a Plan of Action for POPs control.
4. Development strategy to reduce illegal trans-boundary transport and trade in hazardous products
5. Development of a strategy to exchange expertise
6. Development of preventive and health-protection methods and safety measures for workers in the chemical and agricultural sectors
7. Introduction of a risk-reduction program for hazardous chemicals
8. Harmonization of classification and labeling of chemicals