152. Ford JA. Substance use among college athletes: a comparison based on sport/team affiliation. J Am Coll Health. 2007 May-Jun;55(6):367-73.
153. Huang JH, Jacobs DF, Derevensky JL, Gupta R, Paskus TS. A national study on gambling among US college student-athletes. J Am Coll Health. 2007 Sep-Oct;56(2):93-9.
154. Huang JH, Jacobs DF, Derevensky JL, Gupta R, Paskus TS. Gambling and health risk behaviors among U.S. college student-athletes: findings from a national study. J Adolesc Health. 2007 May;40(5):390-7.
155. Miller TW, Adams JM, Kraus RF, Clayton R, Miller JM, Anderson J, et al. Gambling as an addictive disorder among athletes: clinical issues in sports medicine. Sports Med. 2001;31(3):145-52.
156. Weinstock J, Whelan JP, Meyers AW, Watson JM. Gambling behavior of student-athletes and a student cohort: what are the odds? J Gambl Stud. 2007 Mar;23(1):13-24.
157. Wetherill RR, Fromme K. Alcohol use, sexual activity, and perceived risk in high school athletes and non-athletes. J Adolesc Health. 2007 Sep;41(3):294-301.
158. Clow A, Hucklebridge F. The impact of psychological stress on immune function in the athletic population. Exerc Immunol Rev. 2001;7:5-17.
159. Gleeson M. Immune function in sport and exercise. J Appl Physiol. 2007 Aug;103(2):693-9.
160. Perna FM, Antoni MH, Baum A, Gordon P, Schneiderman N. Cognitive behavioral stress management effects on injury and illness among competitive athletes: a randomized clinical trial. Ann Behav Med. 2003 Winter;25(1):66-73.
161. Bishop DT, Karageorghis CI, Loizou G. A grounded theory of young tennis players use of music to manipulate emotional state. J Sport Exerc Psychol. 2007 Oct;29(5):584-607.
162. Desbrow B, Leveritt M. Well-trained endurance athletes’ knowledge, insight, and experience of caffeine use. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2007 Aug;17(4):328-39.