22. The Longitudinal Study of Astronaut Health was reviewed in the 2004 Institute of Medicine report Review of NASA’s Longitudinal Study of Astronaut Health (The National Academies Press, Washington, D.C.).
23. National Institutes of Health. Educational Materials. HIPAA Privacy Rule. Information for Researchers. Research Repositories, Databases, and the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Available at http://privacyruleandresearch.nih.gov/research_repositories.asp.
24. NASA. 2009. National Lab Opportunity. NNH09CAO003O. Issued August 6, 2009.
25. NASA. 2010. Cooperative Agreement Notice, draft, NNH11SOMD002C.
26. Sanderson, K. 2010. Science lines up for seat to space. Nature 463:716-717.
27. Commercial Spaceflight Federation. 2009. “Using Next-Generation Suborbital Spacecraft for Research and Education Missions in the Biological and Physical Sciences,” presentation to the Decadal Survey on Biological and Physical Sciences in Space, October. National Research Council, Washington, D.C.
29. National Research Council. 2007. Controlling the Quantum World: The Science of Atoms, Molecules, and Photons. The National Academies Press, Washington, D.C.
30. Review of U.S. Human Spaceflight Plans Committee. 2009. Seeking a Human Spaceflight Program Worthy of a Great Nation. Office of Science and Technology Policy, Washington, D.C., October, p. 113. Available at http://legislative.nasa.gov/396093main_HSF_Cmte_FinalReport.pdf.