|Salmon fillets, raw||2||2||3|
|Salmon fillets, frozen raw||2||3||3|
|Salmon steaks, raw||2||3||3|
|Chicken breasts, boneless skinless||3||3||3|
|Tuna fish, canned solid in water||3||3||3|
|Chicken thighs boneless skinless||2||2||2|
• Nutrient and ingredient information for the products listed in the table are provided in Table E-2.
• Chicken is regulated by USDA but is included as an example product.
• Products were not evaluated for eligibility against the disclosure level for saturated fat (>4 g per RACC and LS).
• “Low” saturated fat: ≤1 g per RACC and ≤15% of calories.
• Healthy/extra lean: ≤2 g per RACC and per 100 g.
• Lean: ≤4.5 g per RACC and per 100 g.
• Products meet sodium “healthy” criteria (≤480 mg per RACC and LS) and contain no sugars.