|Guideline Number||Data Requirement||All Use Patterns||Test Substance||Test Notesa|
|Physical and Chemical Characteristics|
|830.7300||Density/relative density/bulk density (specific gravity)||R||TGAI||TGAI||—|
Abbreviations: EP, end-use product; MP. manufacturing-use product; R, required; TGAI. technical grade of the active ingredient.
aTest notes. The following test notes are applicable to the data requirements for microbial pesticides product analysis as referenced m the last column of the table contained in paragraph (c) of this section.
1. Required to support registration of each manufacturing-use product and end-use product. This analysis must be conducted at the point in the production process after which there would be no potential for microbial contamination or microbial regrowth. For full registration, generally an analysis of samples is a compilation of batches, over a period of time, depending on the frequency of manufacturing.
2. Only required for emulsifiable liquid forms of microbial pesticides.
3. Required when microbial pesticides are packaged in metal, plastic, or paper containers.
4. Only required for liquid forms of microbial pesticides. Source: CFR 40 Part 158 Subpart V.
TABLE B-2 Microbial Pesticides Residue Data Requirements
|Guideline Number||Data Requirement||All Use Patterns||Test Substance Data to Support MP or EP||Test Notesa|
|885.2200||Nature of the Residue in plants||CR||EP||1|
|885.2250||Nature of the Residue in animals||CR||EP||1|
|885.2300||Analytical methods - plants||CR||TGAI||1|
|885.2350||Analytical methods - animals||CR||TGAI||1|
|885.2500||Magnitude of residue in plants||CR||EP||1|
|885.2550||Magnitude of residues in meat. milk. poultry, eggs||CR||EP||1|
|885.2600||Magnitude of residues in potable water, fish, and irrigated crops||CR||EP||1|
Abbreviations: CR, conditionally required: EP, end-use product; TGAI, technical grade of the active ingredient.
aTest notes. The following test note is applicable to the data requirements for microbial pesticides residue as referenced in the last column of the table contained in paragraph (c) of this section.
1. Required when the results of testing:
i. Indicate the potential to cause adverse human health effects or the product characterization indicates the microbial pesticide has a significant potential to produce a mammalian toxin; and
ii. The use pattern is such that residues may be present in or on food or feed crops.
Source: CFR 40 Part 158 Subpart V.