Irvine, CA, July 21, 2011
- Childhood cancer and nuclear power plants in Switzerland: National cohort study, Matthias Egger, Director, Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Bern, Switzerland
- Technical considerations for NAS Proposed Study of Cancer Risks in Populations Living Near Nuclear Facilities, Antone Brooks, Washington State University Tri-cities (retired professor); Helen Grogan, Cascade Scientific, Inc; David Hoel, Medical University of South Carolina; Phung Tran, Electric Power Research Institute; Bill Wendland, CN Associates
- Protocol for an analysis of cancer risk in populations living near nuclear-power facilities, 2009, Donna Cragle, Vice President and Director, Occupational Exposure and Worker Health, Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
- States’ environmental monitoring at nuclear power plants, Alice Rogers, Chair, Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors (Texas Department of State Health Services)
Washington, DC, October 20, 2011
- Studies of health effects near Massachusetts nuclear power stations, Richard Clapp, Professor Emeritus, Boston University School of Public Health and Adjunct Professor, University of Massachusetts, Lowell
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission and stakeholder interactions, Scott Burnell, Public Affairs Officer, Office of Public Affairs, U.S.