FOURTH MEETING BECKMAN CENTER, IRVINE, CALIFORNIA
• Conduct committee discussions on how well text of each chapter addresses developed scenarios relating to the potential applicability and utility of using ne complementary monitoring methods at BGCAPP and PCAPP
• Review and discuss recent information received from sponsor
• Perform page-by-page review of text for each chapter
• Develop and/or refine findings and recommendations along with necessary supporting text
• Produce preconcurrence draft
ACWA Monitoring Update, Jeff Kiley, Chief, Quality Assurance, U.S. Army Element, Assembled Chemical Weapons Alternatives
The National Academies | 500 Fifth St. N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001
Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Appendix B: Committee Meetings ."
Assessment of Agent Monitoring Strategies for the Blue Grass and Pueblo Chemical Agent Destruction Pilot Plants . Washington, DC: The National Academies Press,
Please select a format: