- Gemini Project Vision Document.
- BLS Handbook of Methods, Chapter 16, Consumer Expenditures and Income.
- BLS Statement of CE data priorities (available May 1, 2011).
- CPI Requirements of the CE.
- CE Data Quality Definition Report.
- Papers presented at the June 2010 CE Data Users’ Needs Forum.
- Papers presented at the Consumer Expenditure Survey Methods Workshop, held December 8-9, 2010 in Suitland, MD.
- Papers presented at the March 2010 Data Capture Technology Forum.
The following deliverables are required under this contract:
- Contractor will participate in a kickoff meeting no later than fourteen (14) days following the award of this contract.
- Contractor will produce monthly progress reports on the project.
- Contractor will produce a draft report for NAS no later than ninety (90) days after the award of this contract. Draft report may be submitted electronically.
- Contractor will revise the draft report based on NAS comments and provide 8 copies of the full report developed under this proposal and based on Description, Scope and Primary Tasks listed above. Final report is due 120 days from the contract award.
Contractor will present the basic information in the full report to the panel at its upcoming Workshop on Redesign Options for the Consumer Expenditure Surveys, scheduled for October 26–27, 2011, and participate with the panel and other members of the workshop in a discussion of design options.