78. Sondek, E. J. Cancer Statistics Review, 1973-1986. NIH Publ. No. 89-2789. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 1989.
79. Strauss, R. P. Psychosocial responses to oral and maxillofacial surgery for head and neck cancer. Journal of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery 1989; 47(4):343-348.
80. U.K. Trial of Early Detection of Breast Cancer Group. First results on mortality reduction in the U.K. Trial of Early Detection of Breast Cancer Group. Lancet 1988; 2:411-416.
81. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Guide to Clinical Preventive Services. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 1989.
82. Verbeek, A. L., Hendriks, J. H., Holland, R., et al. Reduction of breast cancer mortality through mass screening with modern mammography: First results of the Nijmegen project, 1975-1981. Lancet 1984; 1:1222-1224.
83. Verbeek, A. L. M., Hendriks, J. H., Holland, R., et al. Mammographic screening and breast cancer mortality: Age-specific effects in the Nijmegen Project, 1975-82 (letter). Lancet 1985; 1:865-866.
84. Winawer, S. J., Andrews, M., Flehinger, B., et al. Progress report on controlled trial of fecal occult blood testing for the detection of colorectal neoplasia. Cancer 1980; 45:2959-2964.
85. Yu, S., Miller, A. B., and Sherman, G. J. Optimising the age, number of tests and test interval for cervical screening in Canada. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 1982; 36:1-20.