• Provide force health protection.
• Conduct chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear operations.
• Provide explosive ordnance disposal and protection support.
• Coordinate air and missile defense.
• Conduct personnel recovery operations.
• Conduct internment and resettlement.
The National Academies | 500 Fifth St. N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001
Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Appendix C-- Army Terminology and Doctrine Relevant to Dismounted Soldier Missions ."
Making the Soldier Decisive on Future Battlefields . Washington, DC: The National Academies Press,
Please select a format: