• Committee on the Status of Latinos y Latinas in the Profession (originally, the Committee on the Status of Mexican Americans in the Profession), established 1970;
• Committee on the Status of Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgendered in the Profession, established 1992; and,
• Committee on the Status of Asian-Pacific Americans in the Profession, established 2003.
APSA Ad Hoc and Other Committees (selected):
• Minority Program Review Committee, 2005
• Ad Hoc Committee on Workable Solutions to Advancing Women in the Profession, 2010
APSA Task Force on Political Science in the 21st Century. 2011. Political Science in the 21st Century. Washington, DC: American Political Science Association.
Diascro, Jennifer Segal. 2011. “The Job Market and Placement in Political Science in 2009-10.” PS: Political Science and Politics 44(3): 597-603.
The National Academies | 500 Fifth St. N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001
Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Appendix E-10: American Political Science Association Written Testimony ."
Seeking Solutions: Maximizing American Talent by Advancing Women of Color in Academia: Summary of a Conference . Washington, DC: The National Academies Press,
Please select a format: