The following HTML text is provided to enhance online
readability. Many aspects of typography translate only awkwardly to HTML.
Please use the page image
as the authoritative form to ensure accuracy.
93. Boyle, Raymond. Smokeless Tobacco Cessation with Nicotine Replacement: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Eugene, OR: University of Oregon, 1992. (Dissertation.)
94. Eakin, Elizabeth, H. Severson, and R. E. Glasgow. "Development and Evaluation of a Smokeless Tobacco Cessation Program: A Pilot Study." NCI Monographs 8 (1989): 95-100; Sussman, Burton, et al., in press; and Chakravorty, Bonnie J. A Product Substitution Approach to Adolescent Smokeless Tobacco Cessation. Chicago, IL: University of Illinois, 1992. (Thesis.)
95. Williams, Nancy J. A Smokeless Tobacco Cessation Program for Postsecondary) Students. Memphis State University, May 1992. (Thesis.)
96. Severson, Herbert H., E. G. Eakin, E. Lichtenstein, and V. J. Stevens. "The Inside Scoop on the Stuff Called Snuff: An Interview Study of 94 Adult Male Smokeless Tobacco Users." Journal of Substance Abuse 2 (1990): 77-85.
97. Ary, Dennis V., E. Lichtenstein, and H. H. Severson. "An In-Depth Analysis of Male Adolescent Smokeless Tobacco Users: Interviews with Users and Their Fathers." Journal of Behavioral Medicine 12:5 (1989): 449.
98. Novotny, Thomas E., J. P. Pierce, M. C. Fiore, and R. M. Davis. "Smokeless Tobacco Use in the United States: The Adult Use of Tobacco Surveys." National Cancer Institute Monographs 8 (1989): 25-28.
99. Glover, Elbert D. "Conducting Smokeless Tobacco Cessation Clinics." Letter. American Journal of Public Health 76:2 (1986): 207.
100. DiLorenzo, Thomas M., T. G. Kern, and R. M. Pieper. "Treatment of Smokeless Tobacco Use Through A Formalized Cessation Program." Behavior Therapy 22 (1991): 41-46.
101. Eakin et al.
102. Sussman, Burton, et al., in press.
105. Boyle, Raymond, H. H. Severson, E. Lichtenstein, and J. Gordon. "Smokeless Tobacco Cessation with Nicotine Reduction: A Placebo-Controlled Trial." Presentation. American Public Health Association. San Francisco, 25 Oct. 1993.
106. Ockene, Judith K. "Clinical Perspectivies: Physician-Delivered Interventions for Smoking Cessation: Strategies for Increasing Effectiveness." Preventive Medicine 16 (1987): 723-737.
107. Stevens, Victor J., H. H. Severson, E. Lichtenstein, S. J. Little, and J. Leben. "Making the Most of a Teachable Moment: Smokeless Tobacco Intervention in the Dental Office Setting." American Journal of Public Health. (In press.)
108. Little, Sally J., V. J. Stevens, P. A. LaChance, H. H. Severson, M. H. Bartley, E. Lichtenstein, and J. R. Leben. "Smokeless Tobacco Habits and Oral Mucosal Lesions in Dental Patients." Journal of Public Health Dentistry 52:5 (1992): 269-276.
109. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Preventing Tobacco Use. 87.
110. Benowitz, Neal L. "Pharmacology of Smokeless Tobacco Use: Nicotine Addiction and Nicotine-Related Health Consequences." In Smokeless Tobacco or Health. An International Perspective. Smoking and Tobacco Control Monograph 2. NIH Pub. No. 92-3461. Bethesda. MD: National Cancer Institute, 1992. 219-228.
111. Stevens et al.