The following HTML text is provided to enhance online
readability. Many aspects of typography translate only awkwardly to HTML.
Please use the
as the authoritative form to ensure accuracy.
Environmental Medicine: Integrating a Missing Element into Medical Education
1. Frame JD, Baldwin JM Jr, Gocke DJ, et al: Lassa fever, a new virus disease of man from West Africa. I. Clinical description and pathological findings. Am J Trop Med Hyg 19:670–676, 1970
2. Johnson KM, Lange JV, Webb PA, et al: Isolation and partial characterization of a new virus causing acute haemorrhagic fever in Zaire. Lancet 1:569–571, 1977
3. McDade JE, Shepard CC, Fraser DW, et al: Legionnaires’ disease: isolation of a bacterium and demonstration of its role in other respiratory disease. N Engl J Med 297:1197–1203, 1977
4. Chandler FW, Hicklin MD, Blackmon JA: Demonstration of the agent of Legionnaires’ disease in tissue. N Engl J Med 297:1218–1220, 1977
5. 1974 Natality and Mortality Statistics: Pennsylvania annual report. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Department of Health, 1976
6. Epidemic of obscure illness—Pontiac, Michigan. Morbid Mortal Weekly Rep 17:315–320, 1968
7. Institutional outbreak of pneumonia. Morbid Mortal Weekly Rep 14: 265–286, 1965