54. Mechanic D. Integrating mental health into a general health care system. Hosp Community Psychiatry. 1994;45:893–897.
55. Baldwin L, Inui TS, Steinkamp S. The effect of coordinated, multidisciplinary ambulatory care on service use, charges, quality of care, and patient satisfaction in the elderly. J Community Health. 1993;18:95–108.
56. Schulberg HC, Madonia MJ, Block MR, et al. Major depression in primary care practice: Clinical characteristics and treatment implications. Psychosomatics. 1995;36:129–137.
57. Scheffler R, Grogan C, Cuffel B, Penner S. A specialized mental health plan for persons with severe mental illness under managed competition. Hosp Community Psychiatry. 1993;44:937–942.
58. Strain JJ, Pincus HA, Gise LH, Houpt JL. The role of psychiatry in the training of primary care physicians. Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 1986;8:372–385.