The following HTML text is provided to enhance online
readability. Many aspects of typography translate only awkwardly to HTML.
Please use the page image
as the authoritative form to ensure accuracy.
School & Health: Our Nation's Investment
communities to reduce risks for drug abuse: Lessons on using research to guide prevention practice. Journal of Primary Prevention 13(1):3–22.
119. Peterson, P.L., Hawkins, J.D., and Catalano, R.F. 1992. Evaluating comprehensive community drug risk reduction interventions: Design challenges and recommendations. Evaluation Review 16(6):579–602.
120. Pentz, M.A. 1994. Adaptive evaluation strategies for estimating effects of community-based drug abuse prevention programs. Journal of Community Psychology (Monograph Series CSAP Special Issue):26–51.
121. Koepsell, T.D., Wagner, E.H., Cheadle, A.C., Patrick, D.L., Martin, D.C., Diehr, Ph.D., and Perrin, E.B. 1992. Selected methodological issues in evaluating community-based health promotion and disease prevention programs.Annual Review of Public Health 13:31–57.
122. Rothman, M.L. 1995. The potential benefits and costs of a comprehensive school health education program. Unpublished manscript.
123. Pentz, M.A. In press. Costs, benefits, and cost-effectiveness of comprehensive drug abuse prevention. NIDA Research Monograph.