27. H. Chatham, D. Robertson, and A. Gallagher, J. Chem. Phys. 79:1301 (1983).
28. Semiconductor Industry Association, The National Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (SEMATECH, Austin, Tex., 1994).
29. Y.F. Wang and R. Pollard, J. Electrochem. Soc. 142:1712 (1995).
30. M.W. Chase, Jr., C.A. Davies, J.R. Downey, Jr., D.J. Frurip, R.A. McDonald, and A.N. Syverud, JANAF Thermochemical Tables, 3rd edn., J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, suppl. 1 (1985).
31. See, for example, P. Ho and C.F. Melius, J. Phys. Chem. 94:5120 (1990).
32. D.R.F. Burgess, M.R. Zachariah, W. Tsang, and P.R. Westmoreland, NIST Technical Note 1412 (U.S. Department of Commerce, Technology Administration, July 1995); M.R. Zachariah, W. Tsang, P.R. Westmoreland, and D.R.F. Burgess, J. Phys. Chem. 99:12512-12519 (1995).
33. See, for example, J.R. Whetstone et al, White Paper for a Chemical Kinetics Database to Support Integrated Circuit (IC) Manufacture, SEMATECH Technology Transfer #94072443A.XFR (September 1994).
34. M.W. Chase, Jr., C.A. Davis, J.R. Downey, Jr., D.J. Frurip, R.A. McDonald, and A.N. Syverud, JANAF Thermochemical Tables, 3rd edn., J. Phys. Chem. Ref Data 14, suppl. 1 (1985) [see NIST/SRD Products Catalogue SP 782 for hard-copy, floppy disk, and on-line versions of this and other databases]; L.V. Gurvich et al., Thermodynamic Properties of Individual Substances, 3rd edn. (English) (Nauka, Moscow, 1978) [similar to JANAF, this reference summarizes rules for estimating thermochemical data from structure]; S.G. Lias, J.E. Bartmess, J.F. Liebman, J.L. Holmes, R.D. Levin, and W.G. Mallard, "Gas-Phase Ion and Neutral Thermochemistry," J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data 17, suppl. 1 (1988) [see NIST/SRD SP 782 for an updated version on floppy disk]; R.J. Kee, F.M. Rupley, and J.A. Miller, The Chemkin Thermodynamic Data Base, Sandia National Laboratories Report SAND87-8215B (1990) [specific heats, standard state enthalpies, and entropies of species and reactions related to combustion and to CVD of silicon from silane; part of the Chemkin chemical kinetics code; available from the authors; also see Report SAND89-8009B (1993)]; M.E. Jacox, "Vibrational and Electronic Energy Levels of Polyatomic Transient Molecules," J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data monograph 3 (American Chemical Society, Washington, D.C., 1994); K.P. Huber and G. Herzberg, Constants of Diatomic Molecules (Van Nostrand, New York, 1979).