46. Statistics Canada (1996) Service Bull. 20, 1–8.
47. Patel, P. & Pavitt, K. (1996) Res. Policy 23, 533–546.
48. Bush, V. (1945) Science and the Endless and Frontier (National Science Foundation , Washington, DC), reprinted 1960.
49. Mowery, D (1983) Policy Sci. 16, 27–43.
50. Metcalfe, (1995) in Handbook of the Economics of Innovation and Technological Change, ed. Stoneman, P. (Blackwell, Oxford), pp. 409–512.
The National Academies | 500 Fifth St. N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001
Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
National policies for technical change: Where are the increasing returns to economic research? ."
(NAS Colloquium) Science, Technology and the Economy . Washington, DC: The National Academies Press,
Please select a format: