9. Tai, T.C., “Simulation of LPD Ship Airwake by Navier-Stokes Method,” Proceedings of the Sixth Asian Congress of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. II, May 1995, Singapore
10. Tai, T.C., “A Single Structured Grid for Complex Ship Geometry,” in Numerical Grid Generation in Computational Fluid Dynamics and Related Fields, Edited by N.P.Weatherill, Pineridge Press Limited, Swansea, U.K. 1994.
11. Sorenson, R.L., “The 3DGRAPE Book: Theory, Users' Manual, Examples,” NASA Technical Memorandum 102224, July 1989.
12. Volpe, G., “On the Use and Accuracy of Compressible Flow Codes at Low Mach Numbers, ” AIAA Paper 91–1662, presented at AIAA 22nd Fluid Dynamics, Plasma Dynamics & Lasers Conference, Honolulu, HI, June 1991.
13. Thomas, J.L., Krist, S.T., and Anderson, W.K., “Navier-Stokes Computations of Vortical Flows over Low-Aspect-Ratio Wings,” AIAA Journal, Vol. 28, No. 2, 1990. pp. 205–212.
14. Baldwin, B.S., and Lomax, H., “Thin-Layer Approximation and Algebraic Model for Separated Turbulent Flows,” AIAA Paper 78–0257, Jan 1978.
15. Baldwin, B. and Barth, T., “A One-Equation Turbulent Transport Model for High Reynolds Number Wall-Bounded Flows,” NASA TM-102847, 1990.
16. Spalart, P., and Allmaras, S., “A One-Equation Turbulence Model for Aerodynamic Flows,” AIAA Paper 92–0439, Jan 1992.
17. Rumsey, C.L., and Vatsa, V.N., “A comparison of the Predictive Capabilities of Several Turbulence Models Using Upwind and Central-Difference Computer Codes,” AIAA Paper 93–0192, Reno, NV, Jan 1993.
18. Degani, D., and Schiff, L.B., “Computation of Supersonic Viscous Flows Around Pointed Bodies at Large Incidence,” AIAA Paper 83–0034, 1983.
19. Plate, E.J., Engineering Meteorology, Elsevier Scientific Publishing Co., Amsterdam, 1982, pp. 527–569.
The National Academies | 500 Fifth St. N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001
Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Effect of Ship Motion on DD-963 Ship Airwake Simulated by Multizone Navier-Stokes Solution ."
Twenty-First Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics . Washington, DC: The National Academies Press,
Please select a format: