non-linear wave radiation problem,” Ocean Engng, Vol. 22, No. 8, pp 785–798.
6. Wu, G.X. & Ma, Q.W., 1995, “Finite element analysis of nonlinear interactions transient waves with a cylinder”, OMAE'95, Vol. 1, part A, pp329–339.
7. Wu, G.X. & Eatock Taylor, R., 1996, “Transient motion of a floating body in steep waves”, 11th international Workshop on Water Waves and Floating Bodies, Hamburg, Germany.
8. Peregrine, D.H., 1972, “Flow due to vertical plate moving in a channel”, unpublished note, Department of Mathematics, University of Bristol.
9. Liu, Y.Z. and Yang, C, 1987, “Nonlinear radiation of an axisymmetric cylinder,” Adv. in Hydrodynamics ( China), Vol. 2
10. Zhou, Z. and Gu, M., 1990, “A numerical research of nonlinear body-wave interaction, Proc. 18th Symp. on Naval Hydrodynamics, Ann Arbor, Michigan, pp.103– 117.
11. Broeze, L and Zandbergen, P.J., 1992, “The development of a three-dimensional panel method for nonlinear free surface waves,” 7th Intl. Workshop on Water Waves and Folating Bodies, Val de Reuil, France.
12. Xu, H and Yue, D.K.P, 1992, “Numerical study of three-dimensional overturning water waves,” 7th Intl. Workshop on Water Waves and Folating Bodies, Val de Reuil, France.
13. Ferrant, P., 1994, “Radiation and diffraction of nonlinear waves in three dimensions, ” BOSS, MIT, pp.507–524.
The National Academies | 500 Fifth St. N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001
Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Analysis of Interactions Between Nonlinear Waves and Bodies by Domain Decomposition ."
Twenty-First Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics . Washington, DC: The National Academies Press,
Please select a format: