9. Meyerhoff, M. and Schlachter, G., “An Approach for the Determination of Hull Girder Loads in a Seaway Including Hydrodynamic Impacts,” Ocean Engineering, Vol. 7, 1980.
10. Troesch, A.W. and Kang, C.-G, “Hydrodynamic Impact Loads on Three-Dimensional Bodies.” 16th Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics, University of California, Berkeley, 1986.
11. Troesch, A.W. and Kang, C.-G., “Evaluation of Impact Loads Associated with Flare Slamming,” SNAME STAR Symposium, Pittsburgh, 1988.
12. von Karman, T. “The Impact on Seaplane Floats During Landing.” NACA TN 321, 1929.
13. Vorus, W.S., “An Extended Slender Body Model for Planing Hull Hydrodynamics,” presented at the SNAME Great Lakes and Great Rivers Section Meeting , Cleveland, January 23, 1992.
14. Vorus, W.S., “A Flat Cylinder Theory for Vessel Impact and Steady Planing Resistance, ” June, Journal of Ship Research, 1996.
15. Wagner, H., “Über Stoss-und Gleitvorgänge an der Oberflächen von Flüssigkeiten.” Z. Angew. Math. Mech. 12, 1932.
16. Wagner, H. “Planing of Watercraft,” NACA TN 622, 1933.
17. Yamamoto, Y., Fujino, M., and Fukasawa, T., “Motion and Longitudinal Strength of a Ship in Head Sea and the Effects of Nonlinearities,” Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Society of Naval Architects of Japan, Vol. 18, 1980.
18. Zhao, R. and Faltinsen, O., “Water Entry of Two-Dimensional Bodies,” Seventh International Workshop on Water Waves and Floating Bodies, Val de Reuil, France, May 24–27, 1992.
19. Zhao, R. and Faltinsen, O., “Water Entry of Two-Dimensional Bodies,” Journ. Fluid Mech., 246, 1993, pp. 593–612.
The National Academies | 500 Fifth St. N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001
Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Coupled Hydrodynamic Impact and Elastic Response ."
Twenty-First Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics . Washington, DC: The National Academies Press,
Please select a format: