6. Roe, D.V., and J. Wilpon (eds.). 1994. Voice Communication Between Humans and Machines. National Academy Press, Washington, D.C.
7. Anupan, V., and C.L. Bajaj. 1994. "Shastra: Multimedia Collaborative Design Environment," IEEE Multimedia, Summer, pp. 39–49.
8. Koons, David B., C.J. Saparrel, and K.R. Thorisson. 1993. "Integrating Simultaneous Inputs from Speech, Gaze, and Hand Gestures," in Intelligent Multi-Media Interfaces, M. Mayberry (ed.). AAAI Press/MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass., Chapter 11, pp. 257–276.
9. Gilkey, R.H., and T.R. Anderson. 1995. "The Accuracy of Absolute Speech Localization Judgements for Speech Stimuli," submitted to the Journal for Vestibular Research.
10. Flanagan, J.L. 1994. "Speech Communication: An Overview," in Voice Communication Between Humans and Machines, D.V. Roe and J. Wilpon (eds.). National Academy Press, Washington, D.C.
11. Kobb, B.Z. 1993. "Personal Wireless," IEEE Spectrum, June, p. 25.
12. Rattay, K. 1994. "Wireless Messaging," AT&T Technical Journal, May/June.
13. Vetter, R.J., and D.H.C. Du. 1995. "Issues and Challenges in ATM Networks," Communications of the ACM, special issue dedicated to ATM networks, February.
14. DeFanti, T.A., C. Cruz-Neira, and D. Sandin, 1993. "Surround-Screen Projection-Based Virtual Reality: The Design and Implementation of CAVE," Computer Graphics Proceedings, Annual Conference Series, pp. 135–142.
15. Durlach, N.I., and A.S. Mavor. 1995. Virtual Reality: Scientific and Technological Challenges. National Academy Press, Washington, D.C.
16. Wu, Chuansong. 1992. "Microcomputer-based Welder Training Simulator," Computers in Industry. Elsevier Science Publishers, pp. 321–325.
17. Andreesen, M. 1993. "NCSA Mosaic Technical Summary," National Center for Supercomputing Applications, Software Development Group, University of Illinois, Urbana, Ill.
18. Myers, Brad A., and Mary Beth Rosson. 1992. "Survey on User Interface Programming," Proceedings SIGCHI'92: Human Factors in Computing Systems. Monterey, Calif., May 3–7, p. 195.
19. Hix, D., and H.R. Hartson. 1993. Developing User Interfaces: Ensuring Usability through Product and Process, Wiley.