2020 . Cambridge, MA : Harvard School of Public Health on behalf of the World Health Organization and the World Bank; distributed by Harvard University Press , 1996 .
26. Group, TE . EuroQol—a new facility for the measurement of health-related quality of life . Health Policy 16 : 199–208 , 1990 .
27. Ware, J, Jr. , and Sherbourne, CD . The MOS 36-item short-form health survey (SF-36). I. Conceptual framework and item selection . Medical Care 30(6) : 473–483 , 1992 .
28. McDowell, I , and Newell, C . Measuring Health: A guide to rating scales and questionnaires. (2nd ed.) New York : Oxford University Press , 1996 .
29. McHorney, CA . Generic health measurement: Past accomplishments and a measurement paradigm for the 21st century . Annals of Internal Medicine 127(8) : 743–750 , 1997 .
30. Torrance, GW , Thomas, WH , and Sackett, DL . A utility maximization model for evaluation of health care programs . Health Services Research 7 : 118–133 , 1997 .
31. Torrance, GW . Measurement of health state utilities for economic appraisal: A review . Journal of Health Economics 5 : 1–30 , 1988 .
32. Keeney, RL , and Raiffa, H . Decisions with Multiple Objectives: Preferences and Value Tradeoffs . New York : John Wiley & Sons , 1976 .
33. Von Winterfeldt, D , Edwards, W . Decision Analysis and Behavioral Research . New York : Cambridge University Press , 1986 .
34. Fryback, DG , Lawrence, WF , Martin, PA , Klein, R , and Klein, BEK . Predicting Quality of Well-Being scores from the SF-36: Results from the Beaver Dam Health Outcomes Study . Medical Decision Making 17(1) : 1–9 , 1997 .
35. Lawrence, WF , Fryback, DG , Klein, R , and Klein, BEK . Community-based quality-adjusted life expectancy: Results from the Beaver Dam Health Outcomes Study . Medical Decision Making 16 : 454 , Oct.–Dec. 1996 [Abstract].
36. Rosenberg, MA , Fryback, DG , and Lawrence, WF . Population-based estimates of health-adjusted life expectancy: Comparison of alternative methods for computation . Medical Decision Making 17(4) : 527 , 1997 [Abstract].