of the cooperative research and development agreement, is held by any person or organization with whom such employee is negotiating or has any arrangement concerning prospective employment;
(D) require that each employee of the laboratory who negotiates or approves a cooperative research and development agreement shall certify to the agency that the circumstances described in subparagraph (C)(i) and (II) do not apply to such employee;
(E) require the laboratory to widely disseminate information on opportunities to participate with the laboratory in technology transfer, including cooperative research and development agreements; and
(F) provides for an accounting of all royalty or other income received under cooperative research and development agreements.
(2) The requirements described in paragraph (1)(C) and (D) shall not apply in a case where the negotiating or approving employee advises the agency that reviewed the applicable joint work statement under section (c)(5)(C)(i) of the Stevenson-Wydler Technology Innovation Act of 1980 in advance of the matter in which he is to participate and the nature of any financial interest described in paragraph (1)(C), and where the agency employee determines that such financial interest is not so substantial as to be considered likely to affect the integrity of the laboratory employee's service in that matter.
(3) Not later than 180 days after the date of enactment of this Act, each agency which has contracted with a non-Federal entity to operate a Government-owned laboratory shall submit a report to Congress which includes a copy of each contract provision amended pursuant to this subsection.
(4) No Government-owned, contractor-operated laboratory may enter into a cooperative research and development agreement under section 12 of the Stevenson-Wydler Technology Innovation Act of 1980 unless—
(A) that laboratory's operating contract contains the provisions described in paragraph (1)(A) through (F); or
(B) such laboratory agrees in separate writing to be bound by the provisions described in paragraph (1)(A) through (F).
(5) Any contract for a Government-owned, contractor-operated laboratory entered into after the expiration of 150 days after the date of enactment of this Act shall contain the provisions described in paragraph (1)(A) through (F).
(6) Contract provisions referred to in paragraph (1) shall include only such provisions as are necessary to carry out paragraphs (1) and (2) of this subsection.