The following HTML text is provided to enhance online
readability. Many aspects of typography translate only awkwardly to HTML.
Please use the page image
as the authoritative form to ensure accuracy.
1. Space Studies Board, National Research Council, An Integrated Strategy for the Planetary Sciences: 1995–2010, National Academy Press, Washington, D.C., 1994, p. 25.
2. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, The Space Science Enterprise Strategic Plan: Origin, Evolution, and Destiny of the Cosmos and Life, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Washington, D.C., 1997.
3. Roadmap Development Team, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Mission to the Solar System: Exploration and Discovery.A Mission and Technology Roadmap, Version B, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif., 1996.
4. Space Studies Board, National Research Council, ''Scientific Assessment of NASA's Solar System Exploration Roadmap," letter report to Jurgen Rahe, NASA, August 23, 1996.
5. Space Studies Board, National Research Council, letter report to Wesley T. Huntress, Jr., NASA, concerning the draft Office of Space Science strategic plan, August 27, 1997.