Radiochemistry in Nuclear Power Reactors
The following HTML text is provided to enhance online
readability. Many aspects of typography translate only awkwardly to HTML.
Please use the page image
as the authoritative form to ensure accuracy.
References for Nuclear Data
(1) C.M.Lederer and V.S.Shirley, “Table of Isotopes”, 7th Edition, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York (1978).
(2) D.C.Kocher, “A Radionuclide Decay Data Base—Index and Summary Table”, NUREG/CR-1413 (1980).
(3) David C.Kocher “Radioactive Decay Data Tables”, DOE/TIC-11026 (1981).
(4) L.M.Unger and D.K.Trubey “Specific Gamma-Ray Dose Constants for Nuclides Important to Dosimetry and Radiological Assessment”, ORNL/RSIC-45 (September 1981).
(5) B.F.Rider, “Compilation of Fission Product Yields, Vallecitos Nuclear Center”, General Electric Company, NEDO-12154–3(C) (October 31, 1981).
(6) T.R.England, et al. “Summary of ENDF/B-V Data for Fission Products and Actinides,” EPRI NP-3787 (December 1984).
(7) F.William Walker, J.R.Parrington and F.Feiner, Chart of the Nuclides 14th Edition, General Electric Company (1989).
(8) A.Lorenz, “Nuclear Decay Data for Radionuclides Used a Calibration Standards.” INDC(NDS)-145/GEI, International Nuclear Data Committee, IAEA, April 1983.