Twenty-Second Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics
The following HTML text is provided to enhance online
readability. Many aspects of typography translate only awkwardly to HTML.
Please use the page image
as the authoritative form to ensure accuracy.
8. Eatock Taylor, R. and Chau, F.P., “Wave Diffraction—Some Development in Linear and Non-Linear Theory,” J. Offshore Mech. and Arctic Engng., No. 114, 1992.
9. Liu, Y.H., Kim, M.H. and Kim, C.H., “Double-Frequency Wave Loads on a Compliant TLP,” Proc. 3rd International Offshore and Polar Engng., 1993.
10. Hess, J.L. and Smith, A.M.O., “Calculation of Nonlifting Potential Flow about Arbitrary Three Dimensional Bodies,” J. Ship Res., Vol. 8, No. 3, 1964.
11. Liu, Y.H., Kim, C.H. and Lu, X.S., “Comparison of Higher-Order Boundary Element and Constant Panel Methods for Hydrodynamic Loadings,” J. Offshore and Polar Engng., Vol. 1, No. 1, 1990.
12. Boo, S.Y., “Application of Higher Order Boundary Element Method to Steady Ship Wave Problem and Time Domain Simulation of Nonlinear Gravity Waves,” Ph. D. dissertation, Texas A&M Univ., 1993.
13. Hong, S.Y., “Analysis of Steady and Unsteady Flow Around a Ship Using a Higher-Order Boundary Element Method,” Ph. D. Thesis, Seoul National Univ., 1994.
14. Newman, J.N., “Marine Hydrodynamics,” The ΜIT press, 1976.
15. Ogilvie, T.F., “Second-Order Hydrodynamic Effects on Ocean Platforms,” Proc. Intl. Workshop Ship and Platform Motions., 1983.
16. Hong, D.C., “On the Improved Green Integral Equation Applied to the Water Wave Radiation-Diffraction Problem,” J. Soc. of Naval Architects of Korea, Vol. 24, No. 1, 1987.
17. Choi, Y.R., “An Analysis of Second-Order Wave Forces by Using a Higher-Order Boundary Element Method,” Ph. D. Thesis, Seoul National Univ., 1997.
18. Choi. Y.R., Won, Y.S. and Choi, H.S., “The Motion Behavior of a Shuttle Tanker Connected to a Submerged Turret Loading System,” Proc. 4th International Offshore and Polar Engng., 1994.
19. Bowers, E.C., “Long Period Oscillations of Moored Ships Subject to Short Wave Seas,” Trans. R. Inst. Naval Archit., 1976.
20. Hulme, A., “The Wave Forces Acting on a Floating Hemisphere undergoing Forced Periodic Oscillations,” J. Fluid Mech., Vol. 121, 1982.
21. Kudoh, K., “The Drifting Force Acting on a Three-Dimensional Body in Waves,” J. of Soc. Nav. Arch. Japan, Vol. 141, 1977.
22. Kim, M.H. and Yue, D.K.P., “The Complete Second-Order Diffraction Solution for an Axisymmetric Body. Part 2. Bichromatic Incident Waves and Body Motions,” J. Fluid Mech., Vol. 211, 1990.
23. Eatock Taylor, R. and Jefferys, E.R., “Variability of Hydrodynamic Load Predictions for a Tension Leg Platform,” Ocean Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 5, 1986.
24. Lee, C.H., Newman, J.N., Kim, M.H. and Yue, D.K.P., “The Computation of Second-Order Wave Loads,” Proc. Offshore Mech. and Arctic Engng., 1991.
25. Matsui, T., Suzuki, T. and Sakoh, Y., “Second-Order Diffraction Forces on Floating Three-Dimensional Bodies in Regular Waves,” J. Offshore and Polar Engng., Vol. 2, No. 3, 1992.