Goal 1—Advance Science—Advance scientific knowledge of the integrated natural and human components of the Earth system to understand climate and global change.
- 1.1 Earth System Understanding
- 1.2 Science for Adaptation and Mitigation
- 1.3 Integrated Observations
- 1.4 Integrated Modeling
- 1.5 Information Management and Sharing
Goal 2—Inform Decisions—Provide the scientific basis to inform and enable timely decisions on adaptation and mitigation.
- 2.1 Inform Adaptation Decisions
- 2.2 Inform Mitigation Decisions
- 2.3 Enhancing Climate Services
- 2.4 Enhancing International Partnerships
Goal 3—Conduct Sustained Assessments—Build sustained assessment capacity that improves the Nation’s ability to understand, anticipate, and respond to global change impacts and vulnerabilities.
- 3.1 Scientific Integration
- 3.2 Ongoing Capacity
- 3.3 Inform Responses
- 3.4 Evaluate Progress
Goal 4—Communicate and Educate—Advance communication and education to broaden public understanding of global change and develop the scientific workforce of the future.
- 4.1 Strengthen Communication and Education Research
- 4.2 Reach Diverse Audiences
- 4.3 Increase Engagement
- 4.4 Cultivate Workforce
This page intentionally left blank.