An ad hoc committee will conduct an independent review of the “Air Quality Modeling in the GOM Study.” The review will provide an overall critique of the study and address the following questions:
- Does the study meet its stated goals?
- Does the study accurately reflect the scientific literature? Are there any critical content areas missing from the study?
- Are the data inputs to modeling analyses reasonable, well documented and adequately supported by existing literature?
- Are the approaches to quantitative modeling reasonable and adequately supported by existing literature?
- Are the findings documented in a consistent, transparent and credible way?
- Is the study consistent with guidelines in Appendix W of 40 CFR part 51 (USEPA)?
This page intentionally left blank.