- Perspectives on Research with H5N1 Avian Influenza: Scientific Inquiry, Communication, Controversy: Summary of a Workshop
Karin Matchett, Anne-Marie Mazza, and Steven Kendall, Rapporteurs; Committee on Science, Technology, and Law; Policy and Global Affairs; Board on Life Sciences; Division on Earth and Life Studies; Forum on Microbial Threats; Board on Global Health; National Research Council; Institute of Medicine
6 x 9, 117 pages, 2013.
- International Animal Research Regulations: Impact on Neuroscience Research: Workshop Summary
Diana E. Pankevich, Theresa M. Wizemann, Anne-Marie Mazza, and Bruce M. Altevogt, Rapporteurs; Forum on Neuroscience and Nervous System Disorders; Board on Health Sciences Policy; Committee on Science, Technology, and Law; Institute for Laboratory Animal Research; Institute of Medicine; Policy and Global Affairs Division; Division on Earth and Life Sciences; National Research Council
6 x 9, 90 pages, 2012.
- Reference Manual on Scientific Evidence:Third Edition
Committee on the Development of the Third Edition of the Reference Manual on Scientific Evidence; Federal Judicial Center; National Research Council
6 x 9, 1038 pages, 2011.
- Review of the Scientific Approaches Used During the FBI's Investigation of the 2001 Anthrax Letters
Committee on Review of the Scientific Approaches Used During the FBI's Investigation of the 2001 Bacillus Anthracis Mailings; National Research Council
6 x 9, 250 pages, 2011.
- Managing University Intellectual Property in the Public Interest
Committee on Management of University Intellectual Property: Lessons
from a Generation of Experience, Research, and Dialogue; Stephen A. Merrill and Anne-Marie Mazza, Editors; National Research Council
6 x 9, 124 pages, 2010.
- Strengthening Forensic Science in the United States: A Path Forward
Committee on Identifying the Needs of the Forensic Sciences Community, National Research Council
6 x 9, 352 pages, 2009.
- Evaluation of the Reference Manual on Scientific Evidence:Letter Report
Committee on the Evaluation of the Reference Manual on Scientific Evidence; National Research Council
8 1/2 x 11, 22 pages, 2009.
- Science and Security in a Post 9/11 World: A Report Based on Regional Discussions Between the Science and Security Communities
Committee on a New Government-University Partnership for Science and Security, National Research Council
7 x 10, 138 pages, 2007.