36. Huang, T.T., Groves, N.C. and Belt, G., “Boundary-Layer Flow on An Axisymmetric Body with An Inflected Stern, ” David W.Taylor Naval Ship Research and Development Center, Report No. DTNSRDC-80/064, August 1980.
37. Ahn, S., “An Experimental Study of Flow Over a 6 to 1 Prolate Spheroid at Incidence, ” Ph.D. Dissertation, Aerospace and Ocean Engineering Department, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, October 1992.
38. Devenport, W.J. and Simpson, R.L., “An Experimental Investigation of the Flow Past an Idealized Wing-Body Junction: Final Report,” Department of Aerospace and Ocean Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Report VPI-AOE-172, July 1990.
39. Taylor, L.K. and Whitfield, D.L., “Unsteady Three-Dimensional Incompressible Euler and Navier-Stokes Solver for Stationary and Dynamic Grids,” AIAA Paper No. 91–1650, June 1991.
40. Sheng. C., Taylor, L.K., and Whitfield, D.L., “An Efficient Multigrid Acceleration for Solving the 3-D Incompressible Navier-Stokes Equations in Generalized Curvilinear Coordinates,” AIAA Paper No. 94–2335, 25th AIAA Fluid Dynamics Conference, Colorado Springs, CO, June 1994.
41. Kerwin, J., Keenan, D., Mazel, C., Horwich, E., and Knapp, M., “MIT/ONR Flapping Foil Experiment, Unsteady Phase,” unpublished data.
42. Hoang, N.T., Wetzel, T.G., and Simpson, R.L., “Unsteady Measurements Over a 6:1 Prolate Spheroid Undergoing a Pitch-Up Maneuver,” AIAA Paper No. 94–0197, January 1994.
43. Hoang, N.T., Wetzel, T.G., and Simpson, R.L., “Surface Pressure Measurements Over a 6:1 Prolate Spheroid Undergoing Time-Dependent Maneuvers,” AIAA Paper No. 94–1908, June 1994.
44. Bouard, R. and Coutanceau, M., “The Early Stage of Development of the Wake Behind an Impulsively Started Cylinder for 40<Re<104 ,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 101, Part 3, 1980, pp. 583–607.
45. Bushnell, P., “Measurement of the Steady Surface Pressure Distribution on A Single Rotation Large Scale Advanced Prop-Fan Blade at Mach Numbers from 0.03 to 0.78,” NASA Contract Report 182124, July 1988.
46. Jessup, S.D., “An Experimental Investigation of Viscous Aspects of Propeller Blade Flow,” Ph.D. Dissertation, The Catholic University of America, 1989.
47. Taylor, L.K., Busby, J.A., Jiang, M.Y., Arabshahi, A., Sreenivas, K., and Whitfield, D.L., “Time Accurate Incompressible Navier-Stokes Simulation of the Flapping Foil Experiment,” The Proceedings Sixth International Conference on Numerical Ship Hydrodynamics, Iowa City, Iowa, August 2–5, 1993, pp. 721–738.
48. Taylor, L.K., Arabshahi, A., and Whitfield, D.L., “Unsteady Three-Dimensional Incompressible Navier-Stokes Computations for a 6:1 Prolate Spheroid Undergoing Time-Dependent Maneuvers, AIAA Paper No. 95–0313, AIAA 33rd Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, January 9–12, 1995.
49. Arabshahi, A., Taylor, L.K., and Whitfield, D.L., “UNCLE: Toward a Comprehensive Time-Accurate Incompressible Navier-Stokes Flow Solver,” AIAA Paper No. 95–0050, AIAA 33rd Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, January 9–12, 1995.
50. Pankajakshan, R. and Briley, W.R., “Parallel Solution of Viscous Incompressible Flow on Multi-Block Structured Grids Using MPI.” Accepted for Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics—Implementations and Results Using Parallel Computers, Edited by S.Taylor, A.Ecer, J.Periaux, and N.Satofuca, Elsevier Science, B.V. Amsterdam, 1995.
51. Roddy, R.F., “Investigation of the Stability and Control Characteristics of Several Configurations of the DARPA SUBOFF Model (DTRC Model 5470) from Captive-Model Experiments,” David Taylor Research Center Report DTRC/SHD-1298–08, September 1990.