148. Tashkin E. 1999. Effects of marijuana on the lung and its defenses against infection and cancer. School Psychology International 20:23-37.
149. Taylor FM. 1988. Marijuana as a potential respiratory tract carcinogen: A retrospective analysis. Southern Medical Journal 81:1213-1216.
150. Tennant FS. 1980. Histopathologic and clinical abnormalities of the respiratory system in chronic hashish smokers. Substance and Alcohol Actions/Misuse 1:93-100.
151. Thornicroft G. 1990. Cannabis and psychosis: Is there epidemiological evidence for an association? British Journal of Psychiatry 157:25-33.
152. Tindall B, Cooper D, Donovan B, Barnes T, Philpot C, Gold J, Penny R. 1988. The Sydney AIDS Project: Development of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome in a group of HIV seropositive homosexual men. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Medicine 18:8-15.
153. Tsou K, Patrick SL, Walker JM. 1995. Physical withdrawal in rats tolerant to delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol precipitated by a cannabinoid receptor antagonist. European Journal of Pharmacology 280:R13-R15.
154. Van Hoozen BE, Cross CE. 1997. Respiratory tract effects of marijuana. Clinical Reviews in Allergy and Immunology 15:243-269.
155. Volkow ND, Gillespie H, Mullani N, Tancredi L, Grant C, Valentine A, Hollister L. 1996. Brain glucose metabolism in chronic marijuana users at baseline and during marijuana intoxication. Psychiatry Research 67:29-38.
156. Wagner JA, Varga K, Kunos G. 1998. Cardiovascular actions of cannabinoids and their generation during shock. Journal of Molecular Medicine 76:824-836.
157. Wallace JM, Tashkin DP, Oishi JS, Barbers RG. 1988. Peripheral blood lymphocyte subpopulations and mitogen responsiveness in tobacco and marijuana smokers. Journal of Psychoactive Drugs 20:9-14.
158. Wehner FC, Van Rensburg SJ, Theil PF. 1980. Mutagenicity of marijuana and transkei tobacco smoke condensates in the salmonella/microsome assay. Mutation Research 77:135-142.
159. Wenger T, Croix D, Tramu G, Leonardelli J. 1992. Effects of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol on pregnancy, puberty, and the neuroendocrine system. In: Murphy L, Bartke A, Editors, Marijuana/Cannabinoids: Neurobiology and Neurophysiology. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press.
160. White SC, Brin SC, Janicki BW. 1975. Mitogen-induced blastogenic responses of lymphocytes from marijuana smokers. Science 188:71-72.
161. Whitfield RM, Bechtel LM, Starich GH. 1997. The impact of ethanol and marinol/ marijuana usage on HIV+/AIDS patients undergoing azidothymidine, azidothymidine/dideoxycytidine, ordideoxyinosine therapy. Alcoholism Clinical and Experimental Research 21:122-127.
162. Wu TC, Tashkin DP, Djahed B, Rose JE. 1988. Pulmonary hazards of smoking marijuana as compared with tobacco. New England Journal of Medicine 318:347-351.
163. Yesavage JA, Leirer VO, Denari M, Hollister LE. 1985. Carry-over effects of marijuana intoxication on aircraft pilot performance: A preliminary report. American Journal of Psychiatry 142:1325-1329.
164. Zuckerman B, Frank DA, Hingson R, Amaro H, Levenson S, Kayne J, Parker S, Vinci R, Aboagye K, Fried L, Cabral J, Timperi R, Bauchner H. 1989. Effects of maternal marijuana and cocaine use on fetal growth. New England Journal of Medicine 320:762768.