Briefings and Position Papers Received by the Committee
Washington, D.C., April 10-12, 1996
1. "Charge to the Committee," Emmett Paige, Jr., Assistant Secretary of Defense (Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence), and Cynthia Rand, Principal Director for Information Management, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence).
2. "Ada Policy and Reality," Charles Engle, Director, Ada Joint Program Office.
3. "DOD Programming Language Policy," Linda Brown, Director, STARS Program, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.
4. "Army Policy on Ada," Robert Schwenk, Office of the Director for Information Systems and Command, Control, Communications, and Computers, Department of the Army.
5. "Ada in Crisis: The Four Horsemen," Norman Brown, DOD Software Program Managers Network.
6. "Defense Research & Engineering Perspective," Anita Jones, Director, Defense Research & Engineering.
7. "Weapons Program Perspective," RADM K.K. Paige, Technical Director, Navy AEGIS Program.
8. "Ada Policy: Viewpoint," Christine Anderson, Chief, Satellite Control & Simulation Division, Air Force Phillips Laboratory.